Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Tuesday, June 16, 2009

QPR Welcome John Gorman and Face a Tricky Cup Trip to Exeter...


QPR yesterday appointed John Gorman as their no 2 to new Manager, Jim Magilton.



The very experienced, 59 year old coach has signed a 2 year deal with the club and yesterday, told the Official QPR Website;

'I am honoured at being given this exciting opportunity and I thank the Club's management for choosing me.

QPR has plenty of history and a big following. I know most of the players and have great respect for them. I rate them highly and look forward to working with such good players.

"The expectations are high and I will do my very best to meet them, assisting Jim and working hard to have our best shot at getting the Club promoted.'


GOOD LUCK JOHN and WELCOME to QPR!!!


-----------

Carling Cup 1st Round Draw

QPR face a tricky opening round and will make the long trip down to League One, Exeter City in the first round of the Carling Cup.

The tie will be played in the week commencing August 10th 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home