Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Thursday, January 08, 2009

Cookie is a Ranger...


Lee Cook has become QPR's fourth signing of the transfer window and has signed a three and a half year contract at Loftus Road, returning to the club permanently after a six month loan spell from Fulham.



On his return to W12, 26 year old winger, Cook told the Official QPR Website;


Everyone knows QPR are my Club and I'm delighted to be back here. This Club is really going places and I'm just delighted to be part of what we all hope will be a very successful chapter in its history. I feel as though I'm getting back to my best and I can't wait for the second half of the season.

GOOD LUCK COOKIE and WELCOME HOME!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:29 pm, Blogger Bob said…

    The owners deserve a thunderous amount of applause for this. They catch heat for some things, but this was a great move bringing back a great player that loves Loftus Road.

    C IS FOR COOKIE!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home