Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Welcome Back Rowan...


Following his 3 month loan deal with the R's, striker Rowan Vine has made his stay at the R's a permanent one and is Rangers 8th signing of the current transfer window.

Photobucket

Rowan has signed a 4 and a half year contract for a fee believed to be around £1 million.

WELCOME BACK TO QPR AND GOOD LUCK, ROWAN!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:44 pm, Blogger Bob said…

    Here, here... welcome back Rowan!

    Any more news on Lee Cook? I have my fingers crossed and have been leading my boys in rounds of "C is for Cookie," while awaiting word.

    What is your take on Stefan Postma coming to LR? I will welcome him if he signs but I really want to see Camp have the chance to lead the Rs up. He has been sensational with a pretty ragged back four in front of him for most of the season.

    Bobo

     
  • At 4:38 pm, Blogger LOFTY said…

    Cheers Bobo

    No further news on Cookie apart from all the rumours, that he may not come now due to the injury to Bouazza etc etc. But I tend to just worry about it when it happens...

    As for Postma, cant really work this one out. Camp is by far the best keeper in this division at least, and will be, at some stage, England's no 1, I will put money on it. I also know one of the players personally who has said on more than one occasion, that Jake Cole is a quality keeper and more than ready to step in when required and every time I have seen him, he has done nothing to suggest otherwise... strange one that?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home