Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Saturday, September 29, 2007

Place Your Bets...




WBA v QPR

We return again, and with only one correct prediction this season, I wouldn't blame you at all for taking no notice whatsoever of this feature. But despite Rangers being the ONLY team in the league without a win, the predictions, albeit only two this week, remain positive.






PK - A 2-2 draw, with Dexter Blackstock scoring first

Lofty - A 3-1 win, Gareth Ainsworth scoring first - And yes, I will be booking my doctors appointment on Monday ;-). I must just explain, I have this hunch about this game, the last time this happened was at Leicester away last year, so...

As always, the bets can be taken as singles or doubles, Happy Punting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home