Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Introducing Holly...


I would very much like to introduce you all to Rangers newest supporter, Holly.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Holly is 9 years old, from Hayes and the daughter of our mate Mark. Due to the absolutely ridiculous ticket prices from down the road, football mad Holly has decided NOT to follow in her Dad's footsteps and follow Chelsea! Holly has been to the Preston and Luton home games and is now totally hooked. She also has a new favourite player - Gareth Ainsworth.

Two games and two wins, Holly seems to have definitely brought us luck and we are trying to persuade Dad to bring her to Sunderland on Saturday ;-)

I am sure you would all like to welcome Holly aboard and hope she will continue to bring us luck!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:06 pm, Blogger aikidoforbeginners said…

    Good Girl - welcome to the family Holly... I went to my first game at about the same age, still supporting the R's from the other side of the world, 35 years later!! Expect to see an updated pic soon with the full replicas shirt, scarf and wooly hat!!

     
  • At 3:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome Holly, I started supporting the Rangers when I was 8, and still support them from "across the sea" some 60 years later. Thanks for bringing us good luck, I also look forward to seeing you decked out in QPR gear, then I can show it to my 6 granddaughters!

    Brian from Reno

     
  • At 8:32 pm, Blogger bobo said…

    You are an inspiration Holly. My two boys are also following the noble path as QPR fans, so welcome aboard. As Joey Ramone would have said, "Gabba gabba hey! We accept you as being one of us!"

     
  • At 2:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who's the ugly guy with the glasses behind her ?

     
  • At 6:55 pm, Blogger LOFTY said…

    which one, there's 3? ;-)

    Thanks Mr Anonymous

     
  • At 6:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi to all that met me at qpr u all made me feel so welcome , sorry 4 the delay in posting but dad had 2 fix the computer . see u all at the stoke game .
    COME ON U R's

     

Post a Comment

<< Home