Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Massive Game...


This post is directed mainly at the gang..

I am more than a bit disappointed that it will only be the normal two travelling to the KC stadium on Saturday.

Come on people, this is a MASSIVE game for our Football Club and we should all be there, not sitting there waiting for the texts to come in - I am calling for you all to make a HUGE effort for this (pay on the day) six pointer on Saturday!

I wonder how many comments I will get for this one? ;)

Enough Said...


©LOFTY

5 Comments:

  • At 5:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lofty

    My Heart says i should go, but my head has had the overruling vote and means i will be working that day. Although it is not a fixture that would normally appeal to me, the enormity of the game means i did think long and hard before making my choice. I will be their in spirit with you guys and i will have on the radio ready to cheer the winning goal from the R's.

    DJ

     
  • At 5:56 pm, Blogger LOFTY said…

    Listen to your heart DJ!!

    I agree in principle that it is not the most appealing of games, but this is one is HUGE!!

    Blackburn could be considered as unappealing but I bet you will be there for that (if it happens of course) - although there is one that won't be, especially as it will be on BBC ;-)

    Also, working on Saturday is NOT compulsory for you yet!

    Basically, what I am saying is, you will have to do better than that - NO EXCUSE ;-)

    *am still disappointed*

     
  • At 11:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mate
    Sorry just read you plea but as i have been laid up all week would have been hard to come to that match.

    G

     
  • At 7:40 am, Blogger LOFTY said…

    don't worry, only 1 away game all season, have all but given up with you mate.

    I thought the plea may spark a response, how silly I was...

    So I take it your better now? Will see you at Luton then??

    erm, well, urrr, you see, errrmmmmm...

    ;-)

     
  • At 5:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yea thanks mate :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home