Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Sunday, December 03, 2006

F.A. Cup Third Round...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting versus Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It's that time again, and at 3.10pm today, it was the FA Cup Third Round draw and as you can see, Rangers have been drawn at home to Luton Town.

With all due respect to Luton, I have to admit I am a tad disappointed. It seemed an age before Ricky Hatton drew us out of the hat and I was cringing at the thought of a long trip away to Bury or something. What I really wanted was a really big team away and I was keeping my fingers tightly crossed for Arsenal and a trip to the Emirates Stadium.

But, it was not to be and Luton have a chance to avenge their 3-2 home defeat to us last month. Despite our poor home form, this is also a good chance to progress further and you never know, a Cup run??


©LOFTY

2 Comments:

  • At 3:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think it is a conspiracy. Wenger took one look at us and said, "Anybody but QPR!"

    Hopefully if we can beat Luton then there will be an even bigger payday down the road.

     
  • At 4:12 pm, Blogger LOFTY said…

    Haha

    If we had have drawn Arsenal, Wenger would have claimed that:

    "I didn't see it"

    ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home