Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Marcus Bignot Interview...

On Sunday 28th April, I managed to get an exclusive interview with Rangers defender, Marcus Bignot. Marcus was amongst the guests at O'Donoghues pub for the Dog Chewed The Handle gig.

Marcus gave a frank and honest interview about his performance at Reading, and his possible move away from Loftus Road this summer...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The interview in full:

Lofty: Hi Marcus, good to see you!

Bignot: Cheers mate!

Lofty: I thought you had a good game today Marcus?

Bignot: Yeah? Oh nice one mate!

Lofty: May I just say, I was pretty gutted when I saw you were one of the players possibly leaving us.

Bignot: I ain't going anywhere mate!

I would like to thank Marcus Bignot for his time, and the interview at very short notice ;)


©LOFTY


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home